mafia3.mazikaraby.com
اهلا وسهلان بى الزوار وارجو ان تنضمو لى اخوات المنتدى
mafia3.mazikaraby.com
اهلا وسهلان بى الزوار وارجو ان تنضمو لى اخوات المنتدى
mafia3.mazikaraby.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
mafia3.mazikaraby.com

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيلتسجيل  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  

яσмαитι¢ ωσя∂ѕ

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مى
الزعيم
الزعيم
مى

عدد المساهمات : 126
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2010
العمر : 33
الموقع : https://mafia3.ahlamontada.com

яσмαитι¢ ωσя∂ѕ Empty
مُساهمةяσмαитι¢ ωσя∂ѕ

A Girl Was So Sad Because She Thought That The Guy She Loved Didn ’t Love Her Back
so she left....
Years Later, She Saw The Guy Carrying His Daughter.. She Asked “ What’s Her Name ? ”
He Smiled Sadly And Said “ Same As Yours !!!!!!

When you really love someone; age, distance, height, weight is just a damn number..!

People think the most painful thing is losing the love of their life. But the truth is that the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving somone too much..!

Just because I'm happy with you, doesn't mean that I'm not happy without you. I'm not ok. But I'm fine..!

Don't judge me by what you have seen in me. Remember, "What you have seen in me is only what I have chosen to show you."

They say LOVE is for fools, so let's be stupid TOGETHER..!

I choose you..not only because your kind, but because my heart said so..!

Opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. Because if you hate someone, you still care..!

If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello..!

When you have a crush on someone, you notice every single detail about them, no matter how small & when they do something for you, you feel so touched, no matter how simple it was..!

We keep making the same "MISTAKE" over & over again ........ coz we hope that "MAYBE" our luck has changed..!

I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason..!

who never fail will never understand how great the adventure of life is..!

and finally a small message 4 boYz

Don't play games with a girl who can play BETTER
..!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mafia3.ahlamontada.com
مُشاطرة هذه المقالة على: reddit

яσмαитι¢ ωσя∂ѕ :: تعاليق

لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق

яσмαитι¢ ωσя∂ѕ

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 

صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
mafia3.mazikaraby.com :: `·.¸¸.·¯`··._.· ( القسم العام ) `·.¸¸.·¯`··._.· :: English Forums-
انتقل الى: